When you decide to take that leap and start your own business you want to do as much as you can to make sure that it is not a leap into the unknown. As well as actually caring out your chosen profession or trade there are many crucial decisions to be made.
• Should I operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company? Which is the most tax efficient for me?
• How do I deal with the tax office?
• What taxes will I have to pay?
• What accounting records do I need to keep?
• What legislation and regulations apply to me and how do I make sure that I comply with them?
We take the worry and work for all of this away from you and will guide you from the beginning looking at your specific circumstances and advising you on the best way to operate.